5 Ways Unishippers Makes Your Life Easier
A Top 3PL: Unishippers Can Save You Time, Trouble and Money
Harry the Hipster is a hat designer (you'll see him in the video!). He needs solutions that are only available from third party logistics (3PL) service providers. Here's the scoop: his hats are designed in Florida, manufactured in Georgia and sent to a distribution warehouse in New Jersey.
The logistics of getting his product to customers is a little taxing. That's why he turned to a top 3PL like Unishippers. Harry allows us to streamline his shipping while he concentrates on what he knows best — designing hats! The hipster-hat maker now saves time and money and has a dedicated team of shipping experts for all his needs with Unishippers.
Third party logistics solutions for SMBs
Small business owners like Harry get personalized third party logistics solutions when working with a top 3PL like Unishippers. We offer services including:
- Freight shipping solutions — We have an extensive network of carriers, including 65+ top less-than-truckload (LTL) freight carriers and 85,000+ full truckload (FTL) carriers.
- UPS® shipping services — Unishippers is part of the largest non-retail UPS Authorized Reseller in the U.S. That means we offer a full range of affordable small package shipping services that SMBs need.
- Small-to-medium-sized business expertise — Our company includes franchise owners who are small-business owners and have a personal understanding of the challenges SMBs face.
- Innovative technology — We continually invest in cutting-edge technology, giving you free access to easy-to-use tools through our proprietary transportation management system (TMS). With this online tool, you have everything you need to simplify shipping.
- Complete account management — Customers work with one dedicated team that provides a full suite of shipping expertise backed by decades of experience in the shipping industry.
Ready to work with a top 3PL that understands SMBs?
Unishippers provides third party logistics solutions that save you money, increase efficiencies and allow you to focus on what you know best. Reach out for today for a free shipping assessment.