For small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs), regularly evaluating your shipping strategy is crucial to your success (and the success of your bottom line)! But we get it: you probably don't have time to make major adjustments to your UPS shipping strategy during your busy season. That's why we recommend downloading our e-guide once your orders have slowed down (but peak season is still fresh in your mind), so you can learn how to analyze and optimize your small package shipping strategy for the coming year!
In this helpful guide created specifically for SMB shippers, we'll cover everything you need to do to ensure your shipping strategy keeps up with your busiest times of year, including:
- Familiarizing yourself with your supply chain
- Gathering your UPS shipping and logistics data
- Reviewing your profit margins
- Evaluating your company's history of claims and disputes
- Tracking your peak shipping times
- Analyzing and accounting for returns
If you've finally found a moment to breathe and regroup after your busy season, it's time to download our free guide and review how you can optimize your peak strategy for the coming year.