Protect Your UPS Shipping During the Holidays
Unishippers' Guide to Small Package Holiday Shipping
The holidays aren't just the happiest time of the year — for shipping carriers and small to mid-sized business (SMB) shippers, they're also one of the busiest! Luckily, by planning ahead for the shipping rush, your business (and your customers) can enjoy a low-stress holiday season and get the best possible UPS® shipping rates for your packages.
Download Unishippers' Guide to Small Package Holiday Shipping to learn everything you need to know about navigating peak season. We're sharing our best tips and tricks to ensure you get your packages delivered on time (and with the best UPS shipping rate possible).
Keeping your peak season merry and bright
Help the holiday season remain jolly by preparing for peak season ahead of time! Our e-guide will teach you how you to get your packages out the door efficiently and without emptying your wallet, with tips including:
- Properly prepping your packages. Learn all the steps you need to prepare your holiday packages the right way, helping you avoid damage in transit.
- Planning for changes in fees and guarantees. Because fuller trucks come with higher shipping costs, you'll need to know how peak season could affect your UPS shipping rates — and which fees to watch out for.
- Evaluating insurance options. Learn how shipping insurance can help protect your high-value shipments against costly damage and loss.
- Reviewing holiday closures. Avoid additional hassles, fees and returns by planning ahead for updated carrier holiday hours and procedures.
- Managing customer expectations. Set your business up for peak shipping success by learning how to keep your customers happy and informed about their UPS shipments.
Don't let shipping issues derail your holiday season
Your business deserves an affordable and effective holiday shipping strategy — and Unishippers is here to help! Download our e-guide for tips on preparing your holiday shipments, staying on track for timely deliveries and keeping your UPS shipping rates down in the process.