SMB Success: What’s 3PL Shipping Got to Do With It?
Getting the Most from Your Shipping Consultant
How often do you talk to your Unishippers shipping consultant? We'd guess that it's not nearly enough! Your shipping consultant is your partner and adviser throughout every step of your business' shipping processes. They can help you with much more than just booking freight or tracking down a shipment, and are always available to ensure you have the best Unishippers experience possible.
Here are great ways to leverage the expertise of your Unishippers shipping consultant:
- Based on your company's unique shipping needs, your consultant can recommend different carriers that can meet your specific requirements such as speed, routes, pricing, special care, etc.
- Your consultant can help you determine which shipping invoice option will best suit your company's needs.
- Your consultant can educate you on all of the different shipping services that you might not know about, like reverse logistics, White Glove Service, UPS® small package services and many more.
- Your consultant can give you details on a variety of time- and cost-saving shipping tools such as thermal label printing and more.
- If you're feeling a little unsure about navigating our industry-leading transportation management software, myUnishippers™, your consultant can give you comprehensive training. You'll be navigating these powerful tools like a pro in no time!
Your Unishippers shipping consultant is standing by and eager to help you with any and all aspects of your shipping process. Contact Unishippers today!