Sharing and Disclosure
Unishippers will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Unishippers may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share information or need to provide your information to provide a service requested by you.
- We need to send the information to companies (including franchisees and licensees) who work to provide a service to you.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the legal terms and conditions of using this web site, or any of our usage guidelines.
- We are using your information for Unishippers’ sales and marketing purposes. Franchisees and licensees may contact shippers and consignees to provide service or to perform sales and marketing activities. To remove yourself from our marketing list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to find out more about cookies, including how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
This website also uses Google Remarketing. These cookies show relevant adverts to users who have previously visited our website and as they browse other websites.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Unishippers may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in this policy we will notify you by posting an announcement on our web pages at least ten (10) days before the substantial change takes effect. Other than as expressly stated above, your personally identifiable information is an asset of Unishippers and may be treated as such for all purposes.