It takes time and research to choose a third-party logistics provider (3PL), but once you select one, you’re not done yet! There are a number of things you need to plan for as you begin transitioning to your new 3PL — but don’t worry, we’ll make sure you don’t miss any important steps.
Download Unishippers’ checklist to learn the important steps you should take when transitioning to a new 3PL, including:
- Setting expectations with your provider
- Determining a timeline for the transition
- Discussing your billing options
- Reviewing any terms and conditions
- Understanding the onboarding process
When you’re in the middle of a 3PL transition, you’re also sure to have a lot of questions. But with so much to manage when operating a business, it can be hard to remember all of those important questions off-hand. You may be wondering:
- When and how often will I receive invoices?
- Does my 3PL have credit card upcharges or late fees?
- How long will the transition to my 3PL’s shipping solution take?
We remind you of all these questions (and more!) in our comprehensive checklist, so you can feel confident during the process and transition to your new 3PL without a hitch.
Still considering your options?
As one of the only full-service 3PLs, Unishippers can help you seamlessly transition your freight or small package shipping logistics. Plus, with our top-of-the-line transportation management systems, Freight and Express Manager™, you can easily manage your shipping from one convenient login.
Ready to get started?
Contact our team to learn how we can take the stress out of transitioning your business shipping — and how we can help you save in the process.