Expedited Logistics and Freight Services for Shipping on a Deadline
If your freight shipment needs to be delivered on a rigid schedule or as fast as possible, expedited shipping ensures your freight makes it to its destination on-time. Our network of more than 65 national, regional and local carriers provides customers with quick access to multiple expedited freight shipping rates and the fastest routes available.
Expedited shipping cuts out wasted time and avoids unnecessary delays by streamlining the delivery process and route. Freight shipments will typically be sent by air in order to reach its destination quickly but may also involve other modes of transport that will ensure your cargo arrives on time.
There is a cost premium for time-sensitive shipping – so expedited freight is recommended only when you don’t have the luxury of planning ahead.
Why use Unishippers for Expedited Freight Shipping?
Unishippers is an experienced third-party logistics provider (3PL) that understands the complexities of expedited freight deliveries. People choose Unishippers because:
- We have 65+ carrier relationships to help you get multiple quotes at once to save you time and money.
- When ground shipping isn’t enough, we can coordinate air shipping.
- We can offer expedited shipping within the United States and Canada.
- Our customer service can help you find the most efficient means to get your freight where it needs to be and help you navigate time regulations and government mandates.
- We consistently meet demanding pick-up and delivery times.
- 24/7 booking and expedited freight tracking so you always know where your shipment is located.
Start simplifying your expedited freight with our technology and support today.