Unishippers offers UPS LTL freight shipping for small to medium sized businesses. Few carriers can match the powerful combination of speed, coverage, flexibility and reliability available through UPS Freight.
An extensive network of highly trained drivers – combined with world-class efficiency, legendary attention to detail and unsurpassed technological prowess – makes UPS Freight a perfect solution for your LTL shipping needs.
UPS Freight through Unishippers offers the following benefits:
- Regional, inter-regional and long-haul service in just one pickup
- More than 20,000 one- and two-day LTL lanes
- Reliable service backed by a day-definite, on-time guarantee
- Temperature-controlled and freezable protection services for your temperature-sensitive shipments
- Shipment consolidation and distribution from one origin to multiple destinations
- Ship to and from all 50 U.S. states, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands Canada and Mexico
- Faster service times and fewer customs inspections at the border
What is UPS Freight Class?
When shipping with UPS freight for LTL shipments, you will need to know what the freight class of your shipment is.
To get an accurate freight shipping quote, you will need to know the freight class code and the density. If you need help calculating freight density, use our freight class calculator here, or contact Unishippers by calling 1-866-99-USHIP.
Let Unishippers help with your UPS freight shipping needs.