|Job Location:||Union County, NJ||# of Openings:||1|
|Job Type:||Full-time||Pay Rate/Base Salary:||Base+Commission+Bonus|
More Information About This Job:
|Job Opportunity:||Unishippers is seeking a full-time Shipping Consultant to procure sales to businesses across the US. Focused on growth, we are seeking candidates who are driven, competitive, hard-working and have a strong desire to win. As a Shipping Consultant, you will have the opportunity to build a book of business by contacting and developing sales leads and closing sales. You will also give ongoing service to existing and new clients. You will be the one who generates revenue, identifies market potential, initiates sales processes, closes sales, expands sales in existing accounts and contributes information to market strategy.|
|Responsibilities:||• Demonstrates persistence, overcomes obstacles and strives to improve skills and achieve goals.
• Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns demonstrating empathy while consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
• Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
• Consistently identifies new sources of business.
• Attains challenging sales goals and manages accounts within a designated region.
• Informs clients, superiors, peers and direct reports based on their information needs.
• Articulates ideas clearly and concisely in a variety of settings.
• Develops sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.
|Qualifications:||• Must be sales driven, self-motivated and familiar with the area with proven cold calling skills.
• Skilled sales person able to meet and surpass sales goals.
• A well-developed pattern of leadership, achievement and competitive skills.
• Professionalism, energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity.
• Computer skills a must.
|Benefits:||Vacation, Annual Bonus Program Monthly Bonus Program|
Instructions for Applicants:
|Please send resumes: firstname.lastname@example.org|